Founded in 2022, DS/X Ventures is an early stage investment firm investing in Indonesia’s finest founders. We invest in companies creating solution in a large growing market size, powered by strong founding team and has shown early traction.
DS/X is a part of DailySocial.id network, an innovation enabler that has media, research and consultancy company with innovation programs such as hackathons, incubators, accelerators and startup funding marketplace.
We believe, that to transform the industries of today we need to invest in the people creating the products of tomorrow
Amir Karimuddin, Founding Partner
- Covered, tracked, researched and analyzed Indonesia’s tech startup ecosystem development since 2016.
- Strong network of founders, investors, regulators and corporate innovators
- Worked with Fortune 500 companies and Indonesia’s top corporation’s innovation programs
- BS Computer Science (University of Indonesia)
Rama Mamuaya, Founding Partner
- Tech Entrepreneur, founder & CEO for more than 13 years
- Active Angel Investor, Startup Mentor and Advisor in global tech programs
- Active in entrepreneurship association and tech community
- BS Computer Science (Tarumanagara University), MBA (Quantic School of Business & Technology), MA in International Relations (Liverpool John Moores University).
Wulan Pangestika, Research Analyst
- Extensively covering and analyzing Indonesia’s tech startup ecosystem since 2019.
- Strong understanding on technology business process
- Worked with multinational and domestic corporate clients in building corporate innovation program and tech reports
- BA Political Science & Governance (Universitas Gadjah Mada).
Michael Cleavant, Investment Associate
- Immersive experience in Indonesia’s tech startups scene
- Operational staff at NXC Summit 2022, Internships in Deloitte and Q Venture Partners.
- B.BA Finance (The Chinese University of Hong Kong in Shenzhen)