Founded in 2022, DS/X Ventures is an early stage investment firm investing in Indonesia’s finest founders. We invest in companies creating solution in a large growing market size, powered by strong founding team and has shown early traction.
DS/X is a part of DailySocial.id network, an innovation enabler that has media, research and consultancy company with innovation programs such as hackathons, incubators, accelerators and startup funding marketplace.
We believe, that to transform the industries of today we need to invest in the people creating the products of tomorrow
Based our team’s track record and passion, we put more investment focus on B2B, consumer SaaS, and of course, Web3. We are always excited to work with founders but we are especially thrilled to back founders with product and design background. And because we’re a seed fund, we prefer products that has shown early product traction.
Amir Karimuddin, Founding Partner
- Extensively covering and analyzing Indonesia’s tech startup ecosystem since 2011.
- Build a decade long network of founders, investors, government and corporation and providing insights on Indonesia’s tech ecosystem landscape.
- Worked with Indonesia’s top 10 banks and multiple corporations as a client in building corporate innovation programs.
Rama Mamuaya, Founding Partner
- Tech entrepreneur for more than 13 years, turning a personal blog to media, research and consulting operations.
- Started and run Indonesia’s leading tech startup media company and worked with Fortune 500 companies as well as Indonesia’s top corporations and state owned enterprises.
- Startup Mentor and Advisor at multiple incubation & accelerator programs in Indonesia and Southeast Asia.
Wulan Pangestika, Research Analyst
- Extensively covering and analyzing Indonesia’s tech startup ecosystem since 2019.
- Strong understanding on technology business process
- Worked with multinational and domestic corporate clients in building corporate innovation program and tech reports
Michael Cleavant, Investment Associate
- Finance graduate of The Chinese University of Hong Kong
- Immersive experience in Indonesia’s tech startups scene